Two years ago, we took the initiative to regularly visit face to face with out-of-state third-party companies and out-of-state Leading RE Broker partners and we’ve seen fabulous results!Just this past month, Judy travelled to Phoenix, AZ and Orange County, CA to meet with our network partners. Visiting these companies in person really strengthens our presence and enhances our relationship, which then results in more business for all!
Judy had the chance to meet face to face with Odyssey Relocation, The MI Group, First Team Real Estate, Cornerstone, Bristol Global Mobility, Star Real Estate, Brookfield, and Global Mobility Solutions. She also had lunch with Merry Shuck of Ebby Halliday and Gina Schoener of Heritage Texas Properties.
See below, how over a short 2-year period, our numbers have increased dramatically:
- # of Incoming leads from third-party companies and Leading RE brokers grew from 579 to 827.
- This is a 43% increase in our annual incoming # of leads!
- # of Closed Sales increased from 170 to 274.
- This is a 61% increase in closed sales!
- Agent Dollar from these sales increased from $614,000 agent dollar to $1,120,000.
- This is an 82% increase in Agent Dollar volume!
What does this mean for you?
Visiting our partnering companies representing JBGoodwin Realtors builds rapport and increases business for us. This initiative has produced clear results – more business for you!
The partners Judy met with on her most recent visit represent the following companies:
Chevron, Continental Corporation, Federal Bureau of Prisons, Chase Bank, Healthtronics, EP Energy, U.S. Deptartment of Interior, Charles Schwab, Brady Corporation, Nielsen Company, Dana Holding Corporation, Hensel Phelps, Baptist Medical Center, Dollar General, Computer Associates, Bayer, and Micron Technology, just to name a few.